Tuesday 16 September 2014

Please stay ..




Many people had ........ 
walked out of my life.

I can't say i love life or hate life. Sometimes , i really do enjoy my life but sometimes life decided to give me hard time. But i am really sick and tired of people who coming into my life , make memories and left. And its just happens suddenly , no reasons. Just end like that.

Used , too bored , left out , replaced 

I believe i am not the only one who is facing this problem. 
All of them who say won't leave ; left. They promise they won't but its a empty promise. 

Its like , you started to get to know this person on Internet and you two starting to text , on the phone , go on date. And he promise you , he won't replace you because you are just good enough for him... *TADA* .. Someone who is even good enough for him enters and he left even he promise he won't. 

Its so hard to trust , its like a phobia. 

No comments: