Thursday 24 March 2016

Fly me to Bangkok & Horrible experience with pratunam pavilion hotel.

The last time i went to Bangkok was like few months back with my family and this time i went there with my bf and friends.





Reached airport at 5am .





Chatuchak Market & Asiatique The Riverfront Night Market.




























DreamWorld & never managed to play all the ride as i played a ride and felt sick the whole trip but bf win a 5kg bear for me , thanks love. <333


Horrible experience with pratunam pavilion hotel.



This hotel is affordable but the room and service is a negative 10/10 .
The water heater is either too hot or too cold and can never be warm.
There are cockroaches in our room and we caught 2 of them.

When we check-out , the stuff said we broke a glass cup and wanted us to pay 30baht. One of my friend and the other stuff went up to check as we never break any glass cup while waiting the stuff keep asking and asking so my friend paid and my other friend came down and said there's nothing broken and my friend asked his 30baht back and she only pay back 20baht. -.-

I swear their service is super bad. Is this how you earn money?

No comments: