Monday 10 June 2013

StarHub Community Beauty Bloggers Dinner‏. (SGLADY)

Hello guys , so today i went for the StarHub Community Beauty Bloggers Dinner because i got selected to participate in the contest. The contest is about giving tips on beauty stuff to people on the starhub website. There will be 6 winner only and the winner will get $1000 worth beauty goodies bag. *PrayHard i could win*. Back to what i wanna say. When i reached Tanjong Pagar MRT station , i went out of the station.. BOMM! I lost my way as I don't know how to go to the Location. But thank god , my iphone saved me. When i reached there , i was like a potato standing as i don't know anyone there and i was so shy. So i just sat there waiting and thank god there's two girl talking to me. I don't really talk much as i was too shy. After awhile , i decided to talk more so yeah i did it. woohoo! Met two new friend , they are so nice. Thank for talking to me T^T. So the event started , this events is talking about what the contest about and how to win it. The host even said , i have a cute internet name called "Meowmeow"... The worst part , she say it with the mic.... T^T But still thank you! :D After the host done talking , we went to had dinner. The dinner was so goooooooood!! After dinner , all of us went home. Was having fun over there.
The door gift that they give. 
Thanks for reading , Stay turn for my next blog post.
Love you <3

No comments: