Thursday 11 July 2013

Review about Naoki Yoshihara by ash Hair Salon.

UPDATE!!Here's a before and after of it ( just in case you wanna see)
Don't judge my before face ! ><

Hi guys , i would like to share some good news for you if you are a Japanese lover and always wanting to have a Japanese looks/hairstyle this post is for you. Read on to find out more! So i was invited to this hair salon called ASH. I was actually have to reach there at 5pm but i was late as i have n level oral and i feel so bad right now making them wait. T^T When i reached there i was so shock because its was so beautiful la the salon! I had never seen a salon look like this.So beautiful and i really like that place it make me feel like a princess ! *I know i don't look like one but don't judge!* Okay , Let me tell you about this salon , ASH is a Japanese hair salon brand which has over 100 shop in japan and this time they launch it as "Naoki Yoshihara by ash" in Singapore. Tell you a secret ... Its my first time doing my hair in a Japanese salon. >.< Thanks for having me Naoki Yoshihara by ash ! <3





I loves the wall !!



They are talking in Japanese but thank god this pretty girl translate it to me. She is a Japanese too ! 


Taking my before photo. 


They are gonna highlight my hair into some kind of dark brown. 



A photo of me and my Japanese hairstylist !! 

woohoo! Taking my after photo!
any question please look at this photo. :D

Thanks for reading! If you still have any question , you may drop a comment over here or email me.  
Love you guys! <3 

No comments: