Sunday 22 September 2013

Formula One (F1)

Hello readers , it been so long since i last update this space. I had been kinda busy yes busy not lazy. Since i did not went to school today. So i decided to do a short update on what i had done during F1. I had been asked by my friend to go with her for a attachment work at Mandarin Oriental Singapore during F1. I regretted when i started on the first day.... I had to wear heels and stand for like 8-7hrs without siting and this go on for 2 more days!! Stupid Sophia. But i still had fun making new friend , met so much friendly friend at there from others school. But there was one girl that i hated so much. She is so bossy not even i hated her its like all of them who had been working hated her. She is a crazy bitch who thinks she own the hotel. This is what really happened , i was cleaning the table and she was like , eh clean here leh. Look at how bitch is she. Its not like i am not doing anything. I am doing things kay. I am not getting any pay for doing this, I can actually throw everything down and walk off i am giving my friends and teacher face kay bitch. So damn piss off. After we ended our no pay work , we took photo as well. I shall stop typing and let the photo do rest. Hehe.















That's all today , thanks for reading. 

No comments: