Sunday 20 October 2013

I graduated from Northland Secondary School !!

Hello readers , sorry for lacking this blog again. I have my reason and my reason is .... i am having exams but now my exams is over and i am GRADATED ! To be honest , i had never expect i will gradate from secondary school. I am a person who HATE school , i don't like to study. I used to give my school lots of problem when i was sec 1 or 2. The school will have to call my mum almost everyday. Talk back to teachers , run out of school (but we did not get caught for doing this , how cool) and skip class hide in the toilet. I thought i was gonna drop out from school by doing all this but i never and i have to really thanks my principal for not kicking me out of my school. I would like to thanks my teachers and friends who been with me all the times. Helping me and giving me hope. Telling me , i can do it and yes i done it. I FINALLY GRADUATED FROM NORTHLAND SECONDARY SCHOOL !!!
Teachers , friends or even principal , i really wanna thank you for doing so much for me. THANK YOU! *hug*

















Thanks for reading ! <3 

No comments: