Thursday 29 May 2014

Being happy is easy.

Many of us have problem that make us not happy and yes that feeling really suck. Everyone want to be happy, nobody like to be unhappy. But what can we do to be happy? For me, I will just heck care the problem and go have fun with my crazy friends . Why? Because since I can't solve the problem, what's the point of me being unhappy and worry for it? I will just wait for problem to be solve by it own or wait until I really find a good solutions for it. Life is too short of us to be unhappy. Start and end your day with a smile or laughter. Friends really make a part of it , I swear. I can never live without my friends because they are too important for me. They are a big part of reason why I am here blogging this post. They let me know that life is too short to be unhappy. They are the reason why I am being happy each and everyday. They really make a big different in my life.
So, Smile people. •﹏•

No comments: