Saturday 11 October 2014

Halloween horror night 4

Hello , yesterday i went to halloween horror night 4 with my friends. Its was my 3rd time going and its was ........ so scary. I did not took any photo with the ghost , monster or whatever it called inside because i was too scared. I even cried omg. There was so much people inside that we waited for kinda long for the house but overall , still worth. We left USS at 11plus because we will already tired and wanted to grab something to eat. After eating , we went to wait for cab to go home and its was so hard to get a cab at that time as others are taking cab home. I was so tired that i sat down by the road side to wait for cab. I reached home at about 3plus am. So goddamn tired but worth it.











Thanks for reading , xoxo <3

No comments: