Tuesday 27 January 2015

I'm giving surprise to my best friend & its my first time giving surprise !!!!!

So today its my best friend birthday so me and my friend planned to give him surprise yesterday. Its kinda fail to be honest because he actually feel something is wrong. So this is what happened.

I ended school at around 5pm and i went to jem to get balloon with my other friend. Once i get the balloon , i waited for my other friend that come all the way from yck (ThankYou). Once she reached , we went to have our dinner while she is eating i was texting my best friend & this is what we are texting. I usually won't ask him so much so when i started asking some stuff he find it fishy ):



 So in the end , he agree to meet me ! So i went to basketball court as he is over there playing basketball. When we reached there , we somehow lost as we can't find the court so we asked people over there and we finally found the court ! So since he somehow already know so its kinda fail oh well.  Once again , Best friend !



No comments: