Wednesday 10 June 2015

Note to my ex best friend

Back then , I had this best friend she is like a part of my best friend. She understand me well. Until one day , she stopped talking to me and I had no idea why so I just lose this best friend of mine without knowing any single reason but I don't really care much and just move on with my life. Until just now , I was doing some stalking and I know what's wrong. I know the reason after so long. It's was a mistake + misunderstanding. 

Back then , i hate studies I really hate studying and i dragged my ex best friend down with me make her skip school and all the rubbish with me. But as I grow older , I realize all the bullshit I done back then it all a mistake. I regretted not studying well back then. 

There's so much more misunderstanding between us . 当时不懂事 

No comments: