Friday 22 March 2013

Movie with friend. (Yesterday)

Hello people , actually i wanted to blog yesterday but i was too tired. So i decided to blog today since i did not go out today. Oh ya , if you did read my previous blog post that i mention about a Japanese stopped me and my girlfriend ask to be his "Model". So this morning , i got the photo so here the photo.
My photo will be appear on http://www.streetangels.sg/ tomorrow. 
Alright , back to the topic. Yesterday went to catch the movie "WarmBodies". Have nothing to say about the movie because the movie is just too amazing. What am i talking? haha. After the movie , We went to have a walk around the mall. After that , we went to nex to have lunch. After lunch , we go and walk walk. Around 6plus , me and my other friend went to plaze sing. Around 10plus go home. Its was fun but tiring because i was wearing heels. Should not had wear heels. ):

That's all for today , Thanks for reading. LoveYou! <3

No comments: