Wednesday 20 March 2013

Shopping with girlfriend.

Hello People , so today i went to somerset with my girlfriend. We went to Shokudo Japanese Pasta and Pizza to have our lunch , the food over was not bad plus its was my first time eating it. What shall we do while waiting for our food? Take photo la! hehe. 





Around 10 min of waiting , our food is here. -Like Finally-

After our lunch , we went to Scape. While we are on the way to Scape there's a Japanese guy stopped us and asked if we could be his model for about 5-10min as he wanna take photo of us holding a board that wrote the date of this month. My girlfriend and i was like..errr...errr...errr so he actually show us others people photo that he take photo of. After watching , those photo i was "hmmm , actually no harm trying so i said okay but my girlfriend don't want. So i do it myself. He say he would send me the photo by email. I post the photo once i get it alright? Do stay turn. :)
After shopping at Scape , we went to somerset313 shopping. After somerset313 , We went to A&F. OMG , those guy working at there are so damn HANDSOME & HOT!! hehe. After that , we went to eat BFF.(Best Fries Forever) Its was not bad actually. After having BFF , We went home. Its was a fun and tiring day.  Its photo time!!!!! hehe! 

Loving my "FUCK" pullover? I brought it at Clarity Fashion
She allow nego. So don't be shy to nego with the owner. The owner is nice. 
***Note, I brought this pullover with my own money
Thanks for reading ! LoveYou <3

No comments: