Thursday 25 April 2013

judgement day


Hello people , did anyone miss me?! I bet nobody. Fine fine fine !! I don't care too... i really don't care! T^T *Crying under the blanket* Just kidding! So let's start what happen to me today , woke up in the morning for school as per normal. First lesson was CPA , everyone in my class are rushing doing course work as today was the deadline. I was so slow that I even almost cried because i scared i can't make it. But thank god , i make it woohoo! After CPA , me and girlfriend wanted to report sick and go home but guess what? we fail. Oh well , we went back to class for lesson. After school , we went to CWP (CausewayPoint) as my girlfriend need to go for interview and watch movie "judgement day". She went for her interview first and i was all alone ! T^T After the interview she told me that the boss say will text her tomorrow , Let's wish her goodluck! After that , we went to brought the movie ticket the show starting at 4pm and that time was about 3plus. So we went to grab some snack while waiting for the time to pass , while walking i saw a friend that we last meet was 3-2 years ago. Oh god , it been so long since i last see him. Glad that he is doing well. when its was 4pm , we went to watch our movie like finally! After the movie , we went for a walk around CWP and we went home. Reached home at about 7plus. So damn tired but still enjoy myself.
 Review for the movie "judgement day" , The movie was not bad but kinda boring. I even got nag by my girlfriend saying that the movie so boring waste my money watching! T^T

Thanks for reading , Stay turn for my next post. 

No comments: