Tuesday 9 April 2013

Night movie

Hello people , How was your's day? Mine was fine i think? Let me start my story on what i had done last Sunday. Last Sunday , me and my friend went to watch night movie. The movie called The Last Exorcism Part II. The movie SUCK ! FUCKING SUCK ! Wasted my money on a no link and bad ending movie. ): So the movie ended around 1plus am. After the movie , we went to changi there to have supper. After supper , i thought they are going in the old changi hospital but we just stay outside. Just by looking the outside make me almost pee in my pants. After that , we went for rounding its was so fun. I reached home at about 4plus am. And you know what the worst part of it? i have school. How great. I slept for half and a hours only. Poor me. But still have fun.

That's all for today post. Thanks for reading ! <3

No comments: