Tuesday 23 December 2014

Its Rant Time

So i was scrolling my Facebook newsfeed and something caught my attention.

So there was a improper disposal of ashes causes fire at the life lobby and one asshole decided to post on his Facebook saying " Stupid Chinese Pigs" & "Singapore - the land of Chinese bastards ashaming the country".

(Photo from // Fong Cy)



First of all , how do you know the pigs is Chinese? Do you own them or something? How do you know? Can tell me? I wanna know. Pigs stupid? To be honest , i think pigs are more smarter than you. *Plus cuter than you*

Oh please , " the land of Chinese bastards ashaming the country" ? Then don't stay in Singapore , you can go to Malaysia. Just by the post you had already offender almost all the Chinese people. Don't say until only we Chinese people bringing shame to the country please. Now you are already bringing shame your family by doing all this.


**Disclaimer // I don't hate Malay people !

No comments: