Tuesday 30 December 2014

Now lets take a trip down memory lane - 2014

Many things happened this year , 2014 passed by really fast its like an blink of eyes.  I can't believe 2014 is ending soon like real soon. Decided to write down the things that really deserve to be kept as memories.

Here's a summary of 2014 , from the very start. 

January // My first year in ITE and i was afraid that things may not went well for me but hey guess what? Things went perfect for me i really enjoyed myself. 


February // Received my very first valentine gift HAHA. 

March // I joined CNOS (Cineleisure Next Online Sensation 2014) and.... I GOT SHORTLISTED. But i never win but i make new friends during the contest so its really okay! Watch my entry video HERE


April // I get into a relationship but broke off after a week due to some personal reason. It took me some times to get over it but i am glad i did.  

May // -

June // - 

July // - 

August // - 

September // - 

October // I went to HHN4 with my amazing friends & i cried but i had fun ! 


November // -

December // - 



And that's sum up my 2014 ... 
Its kinda boring i guess because i hardly go out. But i am blessed with everything i had right now. 
I am thankful for those who came in and never left. Thanks for making my 2014 so perfect. 

And ofcos i am thankful for people who read my blog , i may not know you but thank you for reading my blog. <3 

No comments: