Tuesday 17 June 2014

Get to Know Me: 25 Questions Tag

1. What is your surname?
My surname is 'Saw', cool enough? Haha.

2. What was your favorite subject in school?
No favorite subject, I hate studying >< !

3. What's your favorite drink?
I LOVE green milk tea!!

4. What's your favorite song at the moment?
Best Friend by Jason Chen.

5. What would you name your children?
I have no idea.

6. Do you participate in any sports?
Not at the moment, but I've participated in hockey anf floorball. I'm really not that into sports now though.

7. What's your favorite book?
Currently don't have.

8. What's your favorite color?
Pink and RAINBOW !

9. What's your favorite animal?
White Tiger !!

10. What's your favorite perfume?
I don't have a favorite one.

11. What's your favorite holiday?
New year!

12. Have you graduated from High School?
Yes!

13. Have you been out of the country?
No, I haven't!

14. Do you speak any other languages?
Chinese? Does that count?

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes!

16. What's your favorite store?
I don't have any.

17. What's your favorite restaurant?
I don't have any as well.

18. Do you like school?
Yes! Because my friends are there. :P

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
I LOVE stillababe09! 

20. What's your favorite movie?
The lion men! I can watch again and again without even feeling bored. 

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
I don't have any );

22. PC or Mac?
Mac!

23. What phone do you have?
Note2

24. How tall are you?
166cm..

25. Any pets?
No :( but I would love a golden retriever puppy!

If you have any qus you would like to know or any blog post you wanna see my blog about it , you can ask/tell me by askfm or comment below.

No comments: