Tuesday 24 June 2014

My views .

I was requested to blog about this. But i really have no idea how to blog about my views about guys. (Sorry to the person who requested it) But as for relationship and others I still can blog about it.

My views of relationship ~
If you are in a relationship , I think both of them have to put in effort in it. No point getting into a relationship when only one of them is putting effort. Being in a relationship also must be happy , don't because you just wanna have a boyfriend/girlfriend and be with someone you don't love. If you decided to get into a relationship , please make sure you don't cheat. If you really don't love that person,  Leave them.

My views about people going club ~
I think it's okay for people to go clubbing. I don't see any wrong in people who go clubbing. As long as they like will do. After all , the night is still young. *wink*
I don't know will I date a guy who club often but if I really have feelings for him I will date him.

Thanks to the person who requested for this blog post. I hope this is something you wanna read about it. 

No comments: