Tuesday 9 September 2014

I need some peace !

So my mum told me that my dad wanna move back and stay with us but ofcos my mum don't allow.

But seriously , why are you coming back? Yes I know you are my dad without you there won't have me but you know what? I dislike living, I hate my life. I wish I was never born in to this world. I wish I could give my life to someone who wanna live.

Ever since I was born I had never have a father love. I had always envy others who had a father / perfect family. You are the one who ruin up this family and causing so much hurt to my mum. After all the bullshit you done, you now telling my mum you wanna come back and stay? Hell no.

You ruin up this family so you pay the price. Stop giving problem , I have too much problem to deal with. Enough of problem. I need peace.

No comments: