Tuesday 10 March 2015

BestFriend // Boyfriend

As you guys know , i am officially together with my best friend since 14 feb 2015 and if you don't know who is my best friend last year i did a blog post about him you can read it here. ( http://sophiasaw.blogspot.sg/2014/08/guy-best-friend.html )

And today , i gonna blog about how we get together and what happened before we get together. 
Soooooo , this is what happened .. 
actually fell for him abit after 2/3 months of texting but i deny my feelings towards him because i don't know if he liked me or not and since he never express his feelings to me as well so i decided to move on ... During CNOS , i started gaining a little for other guy which is my ex and we dated for a week and broke off due to some reason. I was on the phone with my close friend and she told me to tell Jerald (my current bf) about it so i told him about it and what happened. After that day , we started texting again and i started fall for him again around august that month ? I can't really remember about it but this time , i fall hard. He knows that i like him and he like me too!! *best feeling ever* And we had been more than friends less than couple for like a few months and that period we quarrel alot ! But we managed to overcome everything which myself can't believe it.  On 14 feb , he finally asked the qus that i had been hoping damn long. 

I can't say we will last forever because i don't know how long is forever. We will just follow the flows. 


No comments: