Tuesday 24 March 2015

It's hard to please people .

It's hard to please people .
Being faithful , they said I'm stupid.
Being a bitch , they said I will be burn in hell. 

No matter what you do in your life , your words , your looks , you are never going to please everyone.

My life are boring , they said. 
I changed , I make myself busy almost everyday. What they said this time? "Omg, take a break it's bad for health to keep yourself busy almost everyday" 

My words are too harsh , they said.
I stay silent. What they said ? "Omg, why are you staying silent ?! You should scold him" 

Your looks are ugly , they said.
I put on make up. What they said? "Omg , remove your make up ! You are beautiful without makeup "

No matter what I do , it's never enough. They will never be happy about me. They will always find a way to bring me down. It's so hard to please people.
I never gonna please anyone anymore. They always have words to say. If you thinks I'm weird then continue with that thinking because I rather be weird then trying to please you people.


No comments: