Wednesday 4 March 2015

Past looks .


I can't say looks is nothing because in this society you don't have looks you will get stepped on the floor. 

I know how the feelings of getting stepped on the floor and its suck. Its like nobody wanna talk to you because you are ugly. They don't even bother to get to know you but just judge base on your looks. I'm fine if you don't wanna talk to me because I have bad attitude that you can't handle but you don't wanna talk to me because I'm ugly? You think I wanna born like this ? Do I have a choice ? If I get to choose , trust me I will be 10times more pretty than you but sadly I can't choose.
Back then , people make fun of my looks and all the bullshit come out from their mouth. They don't know how it's feel to get judged and they thinks it's alright.

But I wanna thanks them for their nasty comments if not I won't be who I am now. I can't say I'm pretty but at least better than before and I gonna continue change for a more better me. And oh, not everyone is like me able to handle all the nasty shit that came out from your mouth. Some people might not take it and jump down from building so think before you speak. 

No comments: