Wednesday 16 January 2013

Courage

Hi  readers , Its been so long since i last update my blog. Kinda busy with school plus lazy >.<''' Sorry! Since today i have some time , i decided to update my blog. Let's talk about Courage!




YES , COURAGE!!!The Courage i wanna say is about telling the person you like that you like him/her. Its not a easy thing to tell a  person that you like them. You have the fear of  rejection. Thinking of "what if i ruin up the friendship between us?" ," Do my love towards him/her worth it?" Nobody's know. All you need is some Courage to tells the person you like them. Yes , like i say "its not easy" but if you never try you will never know right? Maybe the person likes you too? Its will not always be bad things happen. Think of the good side. (: But if they rejected you its mean , time to move on. No point holding on something that don't belong to you. Time will heal all the pain you had. I am not an expert at this. I am just saying what i had been through before. Alright , Shall end my post here. ^^ If you feeling sad or need someone to talk to , you may feel free to email me. ^^ Thanks for reading , GoodByes <3

No comments: