Wednesday 30 January 2013

Elective modules

Hello amazing people!! Today my school is having elective modules. For people who don't know what is elective modules is something that i don't know too. But if you really wanna know leave a comment i will check it for you. Okay back to topic , Elective modules have Restaurant management , beautician , floristry , fashion designer (Which i am in right now) , party entertainer and mobile app developer. I remember i choose restaurant management as first choice in the end? I went into fashion designer which i don't really want. But i can't do anything as teacher have already put my name in. Damn it! So today was the first lesson , i can say not so bad. I had lots of fun with friends! This Elective modules was last until 5 feb. So looking forward to it , because no need to study! WAHAHA! Just joking! ^^


So I was one of their lucky "Model" !


This will be the design for my real outfit on 5 feb as they will have a fashion show in school ! This drawing is not draw by me! Its from my friend nice right?!  



Alright , that all for today i guess! Thanks for reading my amazing people! Stay turn for my next blog post! <3


No comments: