Wednesday 23 January 2013

Losing my bestfriend.


Hello readers! Since there is no question asked by any of you. Than I blog others thing. (: Did you ever lose your very best friend just because of one person? It happen to me last year. Ever since that person came in to our group everything change. She no longer my best friend. I don't know what went wrong. She used to tell me everything. We used to hang out almost everyday! She tells me joke everyday and never fail to make laugh like a crazy girl. But now we are just like a stranger with lots of memories. BUT i am still happy with my life right now. With my others friends who stay with me all the way no matter what happen. So people , Treasure your love one now not only friends even our family. None of us know what will happen the next right? So Treasure! Shall forget about those sad things , Here a happy photo of me :D 



That all for today , Thanks for reading! You people are amazing!  <3
Stay turn for next post. (:

No comments: