Saturday 19 January 2013

M1 service&network down.

Hello Readers , I don't know if you guys know this (but i think know la horh , its like a big news :x) Its okay if you don't know , i will write out the story.
Its about a few days ago , I woke up from my amazing dream HAHA!! I was about to sent a text to one of my friend and BOMB! No service..... I was like "is my phone spoil or what?" So i decided not to care so much maybe it will be fine later on. After hrs pass , I checked my phone an there is still no service....i was like"WTF" and i think again...No service can't really be my phone fault right?
 So i went to M1 facebook page to find out what happend. M1 people did post what happen , they say that they are having some technical difficulty on one of our customer management servers, and mobile services to some of our customers are temporarily disrupted. After reading , i was thinking it won't be that long right? So i waited and treating nothing happen and guess what? It been 3 days! I can't use my phone for fucking 3days. I was damn piss off so i called the M1 person to check when will it be done and they did not ans my call. Nice service they have :/ After that , I went down to M1 shop and ask , they tell me they don't know when will they done fixing. I was so damn piss off! Bad service they have.

Alright , Shall end my post here! <3 Thanks for reading. Stay turn for my next post! <3 

2 comments:

Odin Kaiserchronik Kitaras said...

Luckily mine is singtel

Unknown said...

Good for you(: unlike me.