Friday 11 July 2014

Confessions of my secondary school life.

Today , I am gonna share my life story during secondary school time.
Back then , I was a really bad student. I had done lots of bad stuffs , I disappoint my teachers and even my mum. I felt very sorry about it.

I started getting bad when I was sec 1. During sec 1 , I actually went to shopping centre to steal things. I did it a few times until one day I got caught and was sent to the police station. I was inside the lockup room for about 4-5 hrs. I did it because I find it fun and I get the stuffs I want without wasting my own money. But now , I regretted. You do something you have to pay the price.

Sec 2 , I skipped lessons almost everyday because I really hate school but I had to go because of my mum. I talk back to teachers for nothing because I thinks it's cool but now I find it stupid. I look like a fool last time oh god. I even got suspension for like 4-6 times I can't even remember how many suspension I got before.

It doesn't really matter much if this is gonna ruin my image or whatsoever. After all , it's all past. 
Love you all ♡♡

No comments: