Monday 7 July 2014

What happened today ; 7 july 2014

I finally get to watch 'the fault in our stars' with my friend today. While I was walking to mrt guess what happened , my shoes decided to spoil. (Unlucky me) So I had to head back home again to change my shoes. (Sigh)
We headed to cineleisure to catch the movie.
I cried like my tears are free flow it's was too touching. (Or I too easy cry? I don't know) You got to catch before its over. Perfect movie ♡

After the movie ended , we went to eat dinner and go home after that.
Guess what happened again this time?
I was about to go up to my house , a guy decided to hold my lift and I thought he wanted to get in so I actually press it for him to let him get in but he did not get in and he standing outside the lift asking me qus. He asked ,
- are you malay or Chinese?
I replied
- Chinese?

And I walk out of the lift. (As I am scared
he might do something to me as there's is no one there other than the both of us)

He said ,
- don't worry , I am not gonna do anything I just wanna ask you qus.

I did not reply anything , I just stay silence and he asked me again.

- if you have a guy friend and he wanna be a girl. Will you mind?

I was so shocked at what he is asking. So I just walk off to somewhere there is people and called my mum to come down and fetch me up. I really can't imagine if he do something to me. 
But seriously, you wanna be girl just go ahead don't have to bother what others think.

Thank god , I am safe. ♡♡

No comments: