Tuesday 1 July 2014

What I am doing during June holiday.

I was thinking really hard on what to blog and I finally think of what to blog. Since today is the 1st of July then I shall blog about abit of what I am doing during the June holiday. My school starting in 2 weeks times and I don't know if I still have the time to blog but I will still take out some times to blog. Alright , back to the main point. So what have I been doing during this June holiday. To be honest , this year June holiday for me is really really boring . I am working on somedays yes I do work and go out with friends mostly i will stay at home instead of going out. What i do staying at home ? Watch drama and blog . That's what I really do during June holiday.

Need any advice or anything you want me to know , do drop down your qus on my askfm.
; Much love ♡

No comments: