Tuesday 22 July 2014

I DON'T LOOK LIKE CHINESE ?!

Not much people will believe that I am Chinese , most of them will thought I am either malay or Myanmar. When I told them I am actually Chinese from Singapore and they will be like " really? Are you mix blood? you pure Chinese?". To be honest , I don't know how many times I had been answering this question. Whenever I ask people what's is their first impression of me and they will said " first time I saw you , I thought you are malay or Myanmar.

There was once when I was buying food and went to make payment , the cashier did not look at me while she talking and she was talking in Chinese but when she looked up , she immediately changer her language into English....

But the good thing about people don't know that I am Chinese is that , when they bitch about me or others I can understand when they don't even know I am Chinese and I understand what they said. (Good)

Since I had a Myanmar friend and she had Myanmar traditional costume. I decided to lent for her and wear it. (Just to take photos ><)

No comments: