Friday 1 February 2013

ChineseNewYear Shopping! ^^


Hello my amazing people , sorry for not posting yesterday as i was too tired after shopping ! (:
Yes SHOPPING! Its been so long since i last shopping ! HEHE! Yesterday went home after school. Reached home bath and head out to meet my friend and off to bugis! Brought kinda lots of things , been walking and walking none stop. HAHA! My friend was like "babe , can we sit for awhile?" I was like " wait ah wait ah" HAHA! Feel so bad now. But after buying my things , we went to mac to sit and wait for her boyf as her boyf wanted to have dinner with us. So we reached mac and my friend went to buy fries. We sit there for about 15min , while waiting for her boyf. I asked her wanna go watch ABTM2 as yesterday have sneak preview! So she say wait for her boyf come than say. So like finally , her boyf came! So i asked her boyf want go watch , he say ok. So we went up to buy ticket but in the end did not watch as the timing my friend because the same day still have school ! Sad right?! ): Have to wait until next week  !! ): Alright , so we went to eat dinner since we not watching. We eat buffet steamboat ! -Yummy- HAHA! After eating , we take mrt home! Was a fun day yesterday! :) Today , nothing much happen. Had been doing sewing the whole day in school! Damn hard kays!
The Steamboat we ate yesterday! Its damn yummy! HAHA

Alright , Shall end my post here! Thanks for reading! Stay turn for my next blog post! <3

No comments: