Wednesday 13 February 2013

AH HUAT 白咖啡,HUAT HUAT HUAT!


AH HUAT 白咖啡,HUAT HUAT HUAT!

Hello my amazing people !Click the link up there ! i keep singing the song its so cute and nice HAHA! Hope you people will HUAT AH! haha. Alright , back to topic today i did not went to school as i was damn tired & LAZY! So i slept until 10am plus , woke up and found out my schoolmate did not went to school too ! HAHA. Around 2plus , i head out to my primary school friend house for steamboat as she invited me. Was kinda fun actually , even she and her boyfriend was so sweet ): Met new friend at there too ! hehe , love meeting new friend ! :)
Photo Time !! :)
Look yummy right?! hehe
Sorry for making you hungry :p
Me & my new friend ! :)

Smilee :) 

That's all for today ,kinda boring right? ): Sorry ): anyway, thanks for reading people! Love you ! <3 Stay turn for my next post!

No comments: