Friday 22 February 2013

Some Random Facts About Me


Hello amazing people! Since i had not been going out this few days other than school so i decided to blog about some random facts about me!

1) I will have bad mood if i don't get enough sleep. 
2) I can't go out without my phone even i know nobody will text me. -ForeverAlone-
3) I never been oversea before other than sec3 camp at Malaysia -GOING OVERSEA SOON VERY SOON-
4) I take photo when i am bored. 
5) I had been single for 3-4 months. 
6) I love eating spicy food.
7) I love watching horror movies even most of the time i close my eyes.
8) I hate math.
9) I love making new friends.
10) I love my family , friends and my readers.
11) I may be shy when i first met you but after we know each other well , i will be a person you never thought is me.

That all i guess.ByeBye Thanks for reading. <3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty lady haha