Sunday 3 February 2013

What a girl really thinking.

Hello my amazing people! Not every guys know what a girl really thinking. This girl in the video say out every girls always wanted to say yet don't have the courage.

 Click here for the video!

Just in case , some of you don't know Chinese. I will write out what she say. - I am not a English expert FYI -
She say : I may treat you very bad in the past but i don't really mean it. I am someone who don't know how to love others or maybe because nobody once love me before. I everyday show temper because i hope you understand me. I don't wish to check your message but its like part of my life routine. I hope every girls you know is fat. When i come menses , i thought i could throw temper and i just hope you will bear with me for few days. When i throw temper . telling you "don't come find me" its forever fake you must come fine me. What i say when i am angry please don't take it serious. When i say no mean yes , don't want mean want. Whenever i say i am on diet , i really hope you will say "You are not fat at all , i like it will do"

Its something like that , i agree in what she say. So decided to share with you people! Thank for reading! Stay turn for my next post! <3

* Sorry for the bad english. 

No comments: