Thursday 7 February 2013

ShowCase (06Feb2013)

Hello my amazing people! I am back with new blog post! As i mention before that i had elective modules. And yes yesterday is the showcase ! I wear the so called skirt on. Its kinda fun actually HAHA. After the showcase , there was a gift giving and my friend won the first prize in our group ! Feel pround for her! After that , there was a certificate for everyone of us but they did not give one by one as the time its abit tight so they will ask the first name of the certificate to come out and take th e certificate for the group. Guess what? I was the first one , when they called my name i was like 
But yeah , i still went up and take it. I look like retarded!! ): But well , once in a year plus this year is the last year so its okay! :) Its photo timeeeeeeeeee !


The skirt is made by me !! (Not the dress only skirt)
My friend made the skirt !
Taking photo while we are bored !
SMILEEEE !! :DD
Please , Don't get bored of us ! ):

With the magician !! 

That all for today , Thanks for reading ! <3 Do stay turn for my next post ! 

No comments: