Saturday 31 August 2013

Celebrating early Lantern festival with my girls.

Helloooooo people , yesterday i went to celebrate lantern festival with my girls. (a bit early i know) We went to huamin primary for a while as my friend have ticket to go so why not right? The events started at 7pm so we reached there and we walk here walk there take photos. Around 8plus , we went out of the school to play candles , fireworks and lantern. We went to a playground near by and play. We played around 9-10plus and we left because ..... you know 7th month ..... But we did cleaned up the place before we leave. I shall stop typing my grandmother story let's go to the main point , PHOTOS!


































we are going superman and iron man (Just in case you don't understand what we doing)









That's all for today post ! Thanks for reading. Love you. 

No comments: