Wednesday 7 August 2013

Well spent day with my girls.

Hi guys! Today i "celebrating" my early birthday with my girls. I know its bad luck la cause today its the first day of 7th month. But still , we had fun even something happen that i don't really wish to say about it. Okay , first we went to had seoul garden after eating we went to ktv. After ktv , guess where we go? We went.........home cause its the 7th month and none of us wanna go home late so yeah. Anyway , Thank you girls! <3 Here's a small note of you girls!
Thanks for being by my side (Last time when i am still in the group and NOW TOO!) We had experience so much things together. You girls gave me those beautiful memories and those beautiful memories will be kept close in my heart. To be honest , after i met you girls i told myself "thank god , i came into northlandsec" Fate is what bring us together. You girls make me who i am now , the girl who able to laugh even she is feeling down. Lastly , thanks you girls. I love you girls so so so so much! (so mushy mushy but i know you girls like :P) 
And to whoever reading this , thanks for reading it. I love you as well. <3

No comments: