Tuesday 6 August 2013

First Photoshoot.

Hi people ! Just now i had posted a photo in instagram that i am having a photoshoot if you don't know about it mean you never follow me on instagram... Its never too late to follow me on instagram ! FOLLOW NOW! (Just Kidding) Its my first time doing photoshoot....(awkward) I am not a model i am just a normal girl doing photoshoot for fun. But guess what?! The photo turn out to be nice that i never expected. (Jumping around) I did not know doing a photoshoot is so tiring but still fun. Its feel so nice to look at the photo after that knowing that my hard work pay off. Same goes to the Photographer thank you so much for standing under the hot sun with me and taking nice photo of me. (hehe) Alright , instead of me typing lets allow the photo do rest. (Don't get bored of my face T^T)




Is there something there? O.O






The sun.... Oh well.



Thanks for reading ! Love you. Stay turn for my next blog post. 

No comments: