Wednesday 14 August 2013

My MSN relationship.

If you are my age or above , you will know what is MSN. I decided to share this story to you readers (If i have any) This story start like this..........
When i was primary 6 , i am a huge fan of AoQuan (A guy in a Taiwanese band called bangbangtang but now changed to lollipop F) and everyone who knows me know i love aoquan. So one of my primary school best friend , actually gave me his MSN! (yes , AoQuan MSN) i ask her where she get it , it is real? She said its her friend gave her and her friend got it from a Taiwanese show. So i went home and added that email , guess what? He online-ed right after i added him so i went to chat with him. This goes on for like months i think? Until one fine day........ he asked me to be his girlfriend. (YES GIRLFRIEND)
 Unbelievable right?  (understand)  and i said yes.(because i fall for him too even its not aoquan i guess i still will.)I be with him for like 2years. All we do is msn each other every night. Until , one day he suddenly never online so i thought he must be busy.I waited for like months and i know he won't online anymore. So..... until now i had no idea is he real aoquan or just normal people.
SideNote: I am a person who believe to others very easy. (that's how i got hurt so easy as well.) 

No comments: