Tuesday 13 August 2013

He does not love me.


He don't know love me but he still win my heart. I knew he won't fall for me yet i fall for him. I can understand why he don't love me if i was him i won't like me as well. Telling others to let go is easy but when it came to myself.....I can't let go. I miss the past. I want to let go but whenever i am doing it he choose to appears. I want to call him telling him how i really feel right now but i can't i don't have the courage.

I may be happy outside or in photo. But nobody knows how hard is to be happy when i am not even happy at all. Its hurt really hurt. I did not knew it will hurt so hard. I am jealous of the girl you like. I hope its was me but i knew it will never me.


Sidenote: I am not trying to gain any Sympathy. I don't need it as well. I just wanna share how i feeling right now. Its my blog i get to write what i want right? 

No comments: